We are seeking a highly motivated team player to be a core part of our ALMA Production Team in the role of Associate Producer. This exciting opportunity will see the right candidate working collaboratively with Producers and supporting the team. This is a great career opportunity to work in a very creative, multi award-winning environment!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work hand in hand with Producers, supporting all aspects of an advertising campaign (TV, Print, Radio & Digital).
- This will include, but not limited to: Coordinating production logistics, materials & equipment, video production, editing schedules, printing & administration.
- Coordinate Radio, Print and TV edits/adaptations productions
- Assist Producers with project logistics and administrative process.
- Coordinate screenings with potential new vendors, preferably based on current agency production needs
- Assist in search for new talent (directors, production houses, content vendors)
- Maintain weekly production status report in the new project management system.
- Maintains a strong relationship with both internal teams and external Clients & Vendors.
Qualifications & Skills
Demonstrable experience in Production, including Post Production.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, TV or film.
Must be team oriented, have strong communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task.