Sr Account Executives are passionate about bringing people together & managing teams to deliver outstanding creative work. With strong attention to detail, they act as agency ambassadors, managing the Clients needs, seamlessly executing of all marketing activities & projects for the brand.
The Sr Account Executive will contribute to their Client’s business through their thorough understanding of both the client’s requirements & the creative product. They think & act creatively & strategically, fully owning their projects and adding long-term value to the brand. The Sr Account Executive must inspire confidence to deliver the integrated resources that best meet the demands of their Client.
- Being the Client’s main point of contact for all elements of the project. Representing themselves and the agency in the best way possible.
- Facilitates communication; proactively questions and problem-solves with all departments & clients to ensure smooth progress on all projects.
- Collaborates with Strategic Planners to ensure the development of provocative, single-minded communication strategies.
- Mentors Junior members of the team, leading by example, offering guidance & support both on a day-to-day level and providing constructive feedback through the formal performance management process.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate issuance of all status and budget reports to the client and agency team members. Ensures budgets and timelines are met and alerts team of potential issues.
- Has thorough knowledge and understanding of agency processes and the time required to complete each stage. Can formulate the implication of changes to budget and delivery timelines.
- Forges strong relationships among key partner departments (broadcast, media, production, etc.) to facilitate the smooth progress of client projects.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery.
- Demonstrable professional experience in Advertising or similar position.
- Proven experience in effective project management.
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery.