We are searching for a well-connected individual to lead business development for the agency. The successful candidate must be capable & hungry for pursuing & winning strategic & tactical new business opportunities. The VP – Business Development will use their current depth of knowledge in advertising, agency history, case studies, current business and strategic direction to forge new partnerships.
The VP – Business Development will report to the Co-President – COO and will have close working relationships and support from leadership within the agency.
- Define and develop a targeted new business strategy tailored to the needs of the agency vision.
- Leveraging existing partnerships & Client relationships, whilst networking and developing new ones.
- Identifying areas for expansion and growth. In particular, leveraging the agencies expertise in Multicultural marketing to developing business development strategies & partnerships that reflect the evolving General Market.
- Proactively initiate new client relationships, follow up on new business leads and identify organic growth opportunities.
- Develop and managing new business processes in conjunction with key agency leadership
- Lead new business/pitches, creating presentations and other marketing materials, coordinating internal resources.
- Present to senior decision makers, leading internal new business meetings and agency updates, presenting monthly KPIs.
- Work with the agency Management team to meet overall agency objectives.
- Develop and maintain a client and prospect database.
Skills, Knowledge, Attributes & Relevant Work Experience:
- Previous Business Development & Client Service experience within an advertising agency or creative service/consulting business.
- Solid track record of developing successful partnerships and proven record of closing major accounts
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of General market and multicultural marketing.
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target orientated environment