We are looking for a self-motivated, team player to join our award-winning Digital Team as a “Digital Content Creator.”
As a Digital extension of the Creative discipline the Content Creator will play a key role on the team in ‘digital first’ thinking and will be given the opportunity to work along award winning creatives in an ever-changing industry. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multitask while working across various accounts/projects and will be someone who lives and breathes digital advertising, social media, industry news and innovations.
- Concept, design and execute the content strategy across all relevant social and digital channels.
- Contribute to overall content strategies based on knowledge of best practices, understanding and or media/channel metrics.
- Ensure high quality and successful delivery of interactive solutions in the form of creative copy, images, videos, short form info graphics.
- Where appropriate publish and share on-going content that builds meaningful connections, with a call to action with the virtual community.
- Set marketing objectives and establish a plan to increase awareness and engagement through interactive content activities
- Assessing Client’s social landscape including bench marking competitors, industry and digital trends.
- Proactively suggest creative recommendations above and beyond the brief, whilst delivering and maintaining client’s core strategy.
- At the heart of the agency you will work across all our brands collaborating with a number of disciplines.
- Bilingual copywriting experience (Spanish and English)
- Exceptional design skills, with demonstrable experience in creating content across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- High-level thinker who is detail oriented with the capability to juggle a number of projects and meet deadlines without forgoing quality.
- Passion for consumer behavior and digital trends translating research to identify concepts into short- and long-term social trends
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to communicate a brand’s identity and story through words and visual communication.
- Able to create visuals and videos
- Experience with Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom and after affects.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or related field is ideal.
- Experience in an advertising or digital agency a plus.
- Please include both your resume and a sample of how you create Social content such as very short infographic or social video.