With guidance & direction from the creative team, Art Director will work with all advertising platforms ranging from TV commercials, digital campaign and print advertisement.
- The Junior Art Director is responsible for producing high quality creative concepts and layout presentation deliverables. This role reports to the Creative Directors.
- The Jr. Art Director produces and presents quality creative work to clients and team members
- Contributes to the development of creative concepts through participation through brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
- Executes work through to completion by creating high impact, integrated advertising solutions
- Under the Creative Director, design concepts, storyboards and layouts to support creative ideas for clients
- Maintains strong relationships with both internal creative team and external client
- Key Requirements
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Must have experience with TV, Digital, Print, POS, Promotions and Design. Must have worked with Mac OS, Adobe CCS.